Sunday, April 06, 2008

Flippin' heck, bloody hell, stone the crows! This blog has been mentioned in a subpoena. (What exactly is a subpoena? I'm from Australia.) How cool is that?

It's all to do with Kathleen Seidel, author of the blog "Neurodiversity Weblog", being harassed by some lawyer/attorney who is apparently involved with a case that is about autism and vaccines. Kathleen is also I believe the creator of the fabulously informative web site "Neurodiversity.com".

I can't express adequately how much admiration I have for people like Kathleen who spend their time getting involved with exposing the anti-vaccination crowd. I am sadly lacking in patience when it come to dealing with ratbags, cranks, crooks, shysters, hysterics and dimwits.

Read the story for yourself here:
Neurodiversity Weblog
http://neurodiversity.com/weblog/

Neurodiversity.com
http://www.neurodiversity.com/

1 comment:

Liz Ditz said...

Thanks for commenting on this.

I, too, am one of the 100+ bloggers mentioned in item 5 of the subpoena.

I am keeping a running list of responses to the Seidel subpoena at I Speak of Dreams. I've added your blog.