Monday, July 05, 2010


Finally...

Finally I find time to sit down after the guests have left, and do a bit of reading at home, in between being jostled and landed upon by a hyperactive youngster doing acrobatic flips from pouffe to sofa, and there it is, in print, speculation about a famous person with regard to the autistic spectrum, written by people who call themselves journalists. I guess that means I have another name for my list, my five-year obsession, my wacky hobby, the thing that I don't discuss with too many people, my referenced list of 172 famous or important people diagnosed with an autism spectrum condition or subject of published speculation about whether they are or were on the autistic spectrum (got that?). But you know, sometimes an obsession wanes. I think it will be a very long time before I get around to adding this name to my list. Don't hold your breath, but do take a look at my always incomplete list. If someone compiled a list of the most fascinating 172 people who ever lived, that list would surely overlap my list to a large degree. Every name a legend. Check it out.
http://incorrectpleasures.blogspot.com/2006/09/referenced-list-of-famous-or-important.html

No comments: