Saturday, August 06, 2011

A big move in the world of synesthesia

The website of Sean Day Ph.D. could be described as the epicentre of the world of synaesthesia. Sean Day is the President of the American Synesthesia Association, a synesthete, a musician and an academic. He compliled the original list of famous synaesthetes, and he also runs the international email list The Synesthesia List. According to a book about synesthesia that I've recently been reading Dr Day likes to wear purple suits, and why not I ask.

When a website of this importance moves, we should promptly update our bookmarks and favourites. Find it here:

Synesthesia
http://www.daysyn.com/index.html

(I have got to get onto my technical issues and bring back colour to my blog. It's a crying shame to publish this post in black letters. Sorry.)

No comments: