It is probably for the best that I can't for the life of me get the logo thingumy to cut and paste for the lovely Memetastic award kindly bestowed upon this humble blog by Rachel over at Journeys With Autism: http://www.journeyswithautism.com/2011/01/28/im-part-of-a-meme/comment-page-1/#comment-124367
Part of the curse of this award is the obligation to divulge 5 things about one's self, 4 being utter falsehoods. Then I must find 5 other poor souls who have blogs to give this award to. The second part might have to wait awhile, as I am in a state of utter beduddlement in the midst of getting brats ready to return to the school semester in a diverse range of educational institutions that arrange matters to cause maximal inconvenience and cost to both parents and students. Perhaps you tell by my choice of words that I have reverted to pendantic-speak. This is a symptom. I'm perilously close to failing the Turing Test. I'm starting to write like Kevin Rudd speaks. It's not good.
So here are five things that you didn't know about the Lil:
1. I am Oprah's number 1 fan in Australia!
2. I know how to crack a bull-whip, and I'm not afraid to use it.
3. I was Julian Assange's librarian-mentor during the days of his lonely itinerant autodidact youth in Australia.
4. I knew Syd Barrett well back in the 1970s. We were like two peas in a pod. I can't understand why I'm not mentioned in any of the autobiographies.
5. I attribute my great popularity to my skills as a contortionist and a sword-swallower.
Decisions have been made about which bloggers I will pass on this award/meme to (a meme being a thing that has many features in common with a viral infection).
Adelaide at Halfway up Rysy Peak
Krex at There is no B in Aspergers
Sharon at Spectrumy
Casdok at Faces of Autism
Justthisguy at Peeking Under Bandages
Don't thank me people!